- Go to Homes for Rent
- Utilize the search filters to fit your needs (rent, property type, etc.)
- Click the property of your choice.
- View the property details. Click "Virtual Tour" if you would like to view the property online in 3D.
- Click “Schedule a Showing” if you would like to view the property in person. This will direct you to Tenant Turner where you will answer pre-qualification questions and schedule a showing.
- You will receive viewing instructions from Tenant Turner via text or email, whichever you choose.
- After viewing the property, you will receive an email from Tenant Turner that provides a link to an application. If you are not viewing the property in person, click "Apply Online" on the property page to submit an application.
- Once received, our Tenant Coordinators will begin processing your application. You can view the Tenant Screening Criteria to see how your application will be scored. If there are any questions about your application or if additional documents are needed, a Tenant Coordinator will email or call you.
- While waiting for your score, we encourage you to contact your landlord so that they will expect a phone call. This will increase your chances of completing an application before another applicant. We also encourage you to visit our Tenant Resources to view the Lease Agreement, Pet Policy, Alternative Deposit Program, New Tenant Info Packet, and more.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will state if you have been approved for move-in. Note that we work on a “first come, first serve” basis which means the first fully completed application gets approved for move-in.
- Once approved, view the New Tenant Info Packet and coordinate with email@example.com for deposit and move-in instructions.
- Welcome to the PMC team!
Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to
the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process
of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.